Registered Nurses, Emergency Department, North Shore Hospital, Expression of Interest
Emergency Department, North Shore Hospital
Full and Part Time positions available!
We are driven by our values “everyone matters,” “with compassion,” “connected” and “better, best, brilliant.” and we want YOU to join us!
Waitemata District Health Board is the largest DHB in New Zealand providing services to a population of more than 630,000 and employing more than 7,000 people. Our organisation values and promise statement – Best Care for Everyone - serve to inspire us to continuously improve to provide the best care possible to each and every person and their family. We are in rapid growth mode - expanding our services and facilities to match the accelerated population growth in our community.
As an Emergency Department Nurse, variety will be part of your everyday and no two days will be the same. We provide many opportunities for personal and professional growth in a very supportive and fulfilling environment.
You will need to have excellent communication and assessment skills, current acute nursing experience and the ability to problem solve. ED experience is preferred.
In addition to a fast paced, diverse and rewarding work environment, we offer excellent clinical support and professional development. Our supportive network of clinical nurse specialists, clinical charge nurses, registered nurses and proactive Education team are ready to assist with your career development. We place much emphasis on a positive team culture in our ED.
We are currently looking for full-time, part-time, fixed term and casual positions.
What we offer:
- A personalised orientation programme when you join
- A Supportive work environment where you are valued
- We are an accredited employer with Immigration New Zealand and we have an onsite licenced Global Mobility Consultant
- Relocation support available (including Covid-19 Quarantine costs)
- We will support you with your visa application
- No on-call work
- Safe staffing levels
- Doctors who value skilled nursing staff
- In-House Career Development Service
- Free Employment Assistance Programme
- On-going professional development - certification and workplace training
- Free Flu and COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Free 24/7 Gym
- On site Child Care
Come and be part of this highly effective team and help us become - Better, Best, Brilliant!
To view the position description, please click here
For specific queries about the roles, please phone Sue Lamb, Charge Nurse Manager ED, on 09 839 0000 ext. 43480
Job Reference: RN00053
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - North Shore/West Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Emergency|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|