Consultant Radiologist (12 months fixed term)
Nau mai, haere mai ki Te Whatu Ora - Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District
Location: Wellington Regional Hospital and Kenepuru Hospital
Service: Radiology Department
Contract: Full/part time, fixed term 12 months - starting as soon as possible
Salary: As per ASMS MECA
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role
looking for a full time or part-time consultant colleague/s until the end of March 2024 while various SMOs take sabbaticals. Applicants who
are interested in part-time are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Reporting and supervising imaging lists (e.g. CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine)
- Fluoroscopy procedures as appropriate
- Preparing and taking clinical meetings/MDMs and liaising with clinicians where required
- Supervision and teaching of Radiology RMOs, and other groups, as required
- Participation in diagnostic radiology on-call roster
Mō tō mātou rōpū - About our team
Wellington Regional Hospital is one of New Zealand - s five tertiary medical centres and our radiology department is a recognised training institution for Registrars, MITs and Sonographers. An emphasis is placed on teaching, including on-going personal and professional development. The department boasts a dynamic and diverse team of 20+ radiologists who work closely together in a strong collegial environment.
Moū - About you
- Vocationally registered in Radiology with the Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ)
- FRANZCR or equivalent qualification and be able to register for with the MCNZ
- Experienced in diagnostic radiology services including but not limited to Plain films, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, CT, MRI
- Work in collaboration with multidisciplinary team
- Able to provide consistently high standards of medical care
- Relevant experience and training
E pā ana ki a tatou - About us
Capital, Coast and Hutt Valley district is located centrally in Wellington and has over 6,000 full-time equivalent staff, making us one of the major employers in the Wellington region. We operate three hospitals - Wellington Regional Hospital in Newtown, Hutt Valley Hospital and Kenepuru Hospital in Porirua - as well as the Kāpiti Health Centre at Paraparaumu.
Here at Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Recruitment agency - s applicants to apply online
Your safety and that of our patients is important to us. It is our expectation that you will be fully vaccinated against COVID 19, having received two doses of an approved COVID 19 vaccination.
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we succeed
|Job type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|