Registered Nurse - ICU
Waikato Hospital, Intensive Care Unit and High Dependency Unit
Permanent and Fixed Term positions available
ICU is a 16 bed acute and elective unit that provides a stimulating and challenging environment in which to develop or enhance your nursing skills.
The nursing team is supportive, dynamic and flexible, working together to provide quality care to all patients within the Midland region.
We offer you:
- comprehensive orientation tailored to your individual needs
- ongoing opportunity to develop and extend your skills
- a strong, cooperative and nurturing team environment
To be considered you need to have:
- a minimum of 3 years recent experience in an acute care or intensive care environment in a New Zealand hospital
- a current Annual Practicing Certificate.
- excellent time management
- highly effective communication skills
- a strong focus on quality
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your nursing skills within a supportive environment.
The Waikato District Health Board (DHB) is one of the largest of 20 DHBs in New Zealand. We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply and would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori communities.
If you would like to take on this challenging and rewarding role, we would welcome your application!
Please apply directly online, and click here to review the position description. Applications are not able to be accepted via email. For any queries about the role please contact email@example.com.
Application closing date: Open until filled
Theme “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
- Give and earn respect - Whakamana
- Listen to me; talk to me – Whakarongo
- Fair play – Mauri Pai
- Growing the good – Whakapakari
- Stronger together – Kotahitanga
|Location:||North Island - Waikato - Hamilton|
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Critical Care / ICU|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|