Anaesthetic Technician/Anaesthetic Nurse
Nau mai, haere mai ki Te Whatu Ora Taranaki
Taranaki Whanui He Rohe Oranga - Taranaki Together, A Healthy Community
Te Kaupapa – Mission
Improving, promoting, protecting and caring for the health and wellbeing of the people of Taranaki.
We are looking for people that share our vision by providing the best care for our people and our community. We have a responsibility to see the whole picture, the whole community, in terms of health and to support everyone working in Taranaki to do the best job they can in a world of constant change.
Taranaki - A place like no other
Taranaki boasts some of New Zealand’s most iconic natural landscapes like Mt Taranaki and many adventure activities. The rugged and wild coastline is home to more than 12 world-class surf breaks. Taranaki is a place where you can ski and surf in the same day. For a more relaxing experience, there are many walks (bush, coastal or mountain) as well as art trails, festivals and award-winning museums and galleries and a thriving café culture. Click here to read more information about Taranaki.
For further information on our international recruitment and what we offer Click here and find out how to make a difference somewhere different.
E pā ana ki a tatou - About us
At Te Whatu Ora Taranaki we are committed to recognising the value our people bring to our organisation within a supportive team of healthcare professionals that provide comprehensive care to our patients.
We believe having workforce that is diverse and inclusive, we are a pro-equity Health Organisation and this means that we will be better positioned to understand and serve our community.
When you choose to work with us, we will offer you:
- A comprehensive orientation and induction to our organisation and your department
- Access to clinical training and education
- Up to date facilities, Have a look at
- Project Maunga - our New Facilities currently under construction check this out on our website www.tdhb.org/maunga.shtml
- Opportunities to participate on local project and regional collaboration teams
- Professional development
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role
- Provide professional, technical and clinical assistance to Anaesthetists.
- Anticipate problems and exceptional patient care;
- Co-ordinate documentation to ensure the patient receives effective care.
- Mentoring trainee Anaesthetic Technicians.
We are welcoming applications from competent and professional practitioners who will be providing care, and best practice services to our patients that puts them at the centre of everything we do.
Please click here to view the job description
Moū - About you
- A recognised qualification within New Zealand or international equivalent;
- Registration with the Medical Sciences Council or eligibility to obtain;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience is preferable but not essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Motivated to embrace challenges and change.
Are you a qualified Anaesthetic Technician / ODP / Anaesthetic Nurse who can practice in New Zealand who would embrace an exciting opportunity in a beautiful province with fantastic work life balance?
Do you share in our vision, our values and will ensure our patients feel supported and cared for throughout their journey with us?
We would love to hear from you! - Join us!
If you would like further information or if you have any queries please contact in confidence email@example.com and indicate the job title in the subject line.
If you want to make an application click on "Apply Online" from within this page.
For further information, please contact Kevin Saunders on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close Sunday 11 June 2023
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together, we will succeed
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|