House Officer - General Relief
We are seeking to appoint House Officers into General Relief/Medical Admitting positions. These positions are suitable only for House Officers that have at least one years experience as a House Officer in New Zealand hospitals or a comparable health system.
Suitable candidates must have:
- The ability to work in New Zealand
- New Zealand Medical Council registration or ability to apply
- A minimum or 1 years post graduate experience in the New Zealand health sector or a comparable health system.
Clinical responsibilities include:
- Attend medical emergencies under their allocated Consultant.
- Attend to all patients admitted under their allocated team's Consultant.
- Admitting and clerking both elective patients and actue admissions(when on call) for the team they are rostered to cover.
- Attend Consultant ward rounds for the team they are rostered to cover.
- Organise investigations and treatment as appropriate for patients admitted under the team that they are rostered to cover. All results will be reviewed and actioned appropriately by the Reliever in conjunction with the Registrar/Consultant.
Please click here for a full position description.
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work.
Te Whatu Ora Taranaki is a large organisation (2,100 staff, $445m cost-centre) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector.
If you are interested in this position, click on “Apply Online” from within this page.
For more information about these positions, please contact Abbey Osborne, Administration Team Lead, Integrated Operation Centre, via email; Abbey.Osborne@tdhb.org.nz
Applications Close on Sunday 30 July 2023
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|