Senior Database Administrator
Taranaki Base Hospital, New Plymouth
1.0 FTE (80 hours per fortnight)
Are you a Senior Database Administrator? Then we have a position for you.
- Do you want to spend less time commuting to and from work?
- Would like to work with a passionate and innovative team?
- Do you want to work with an employer who has a focus on work/life balance?
- Do you want to work in the most liveable city, for a population between 75,000-150,000 (as awarded by the International Awards for Liveable Communities)
- Do you want to work in the current sunshine capital of New Zealand?
Taranaki boasts some of New Zealand’s most iconic natural landscapes like Mt Taranaki and many adventure activities. The rugged and wild coastline is home to more than 12 world-class surf breaks. Taranaki is a place where you can ski and surf in the same day. For a more relaxing experience, there are many walks (bush, coastal or mountain) as well as art trails, festivals and award-winning museums and galleries and a thriving café culture. Click here to read more information about Taranaki.
The Taranaki District Health Board (TDHB) is a large organisation(2,400 staff) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector to a population of 116,600 people. To hear more about our culture view the video on our careers page.
(TDHB) is seeking a permanent full-time Senior Database Administrator to work in our Technology team. This position is responsible for providing overarching database administration expertise and support for the TDHB ICT environment.
- The role is focused on providing ownership and leadership in the MS SQL technology areas
- Create and maintaining database environments in a proactive manner
- Resolving incidents/responding to service requests.
This is the perfect opportunity to advocate for the environment in which you manage. Exciting project and solution development opportunities will be provided, with room for you to influence and effect change in the SQL technology area.
Taranaki District Health Board is recognised nationally for its IT agility and capabilities around existing, as well as new and emerging technologies that bring real benefits to the delivery of Healthcare for our local and regional consumers.
Please click here to view the position description.
For further information, please contact Keith Wallace on Email: email@example.com
Applications close 02 December 2022.
|Location:||North Island - Taranaki - New Plymouth|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Non-clinical - Information Technology - Information Technology|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|