Cleaner - Casual
Taranaki Base Hospital, New Plymouth
Casual, as and when required
We are currently recruiting cleaners for casual positions.
Taranaki DHB cleaners cover a wide range of work periods and duties across Taranaki Base Hospital.
The successful applicants will need to demonstrate the flexibility required to be available for varied shifts and at times, able to respond to short notice requests to work.
The following attributes would be an advantage:
- Be physically fit, with a good health record
- Experienced in the cleaning industry, preferably in a health environment
- able to work in a variety of shift patterns, including weekends
- NZQA - Cleaning Qualification(s) (desirable)
- Buffing experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in the Workplace (desirable)
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work.
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation (2,100 staff) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector.
Please click here for a job description.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Sandra Looney on Sandra.Looney@tdhb.org.nz.
Please apply online from this page.
Applications close on 9th February 2022
|Location:||North Island - Taranaki - New Plymouth|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|