Registered Nurse - Invercargill
- Looking for an opportunity to move away from the grind of shift work?
- Is a better work life balance important to you?
- Are you ready for a role where your clinical expertise is valued and respected?
Who are we? - Ko wai matou?
HealthCare NZ is the largest provider of community-based support services in the country. We pride ourselves on helping people to achieve their independent goals and aspirations in their own homes - for us it's all about making a difference.
About the role - He korero whakamarama mo tenei turanga
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Registered Nurse to deliver high quality nursing services to people living in the community. You will be based in Invercargill and work Monday to Friday during normal business hours.
You will utilise your nursing knowledge, assessment skills and professional judgement to provide community based clinical support, education and advocacy.
Our clients have a wide variety of support needs - you may find yourself working alongside a person who is recovering from an injury, completing hands on nursing tasks (such as wound, catheter and medication management), right through to people who require long term support to remain safe and well in their own home. We can guarantee no two days are ever the same!
You will bring the following - Nga tohungatanga mo tenei turanga:
- Strong clinical expertise, excellent assessment skills and a desire to develop your career
- Fantastic interpersonal and time management skills
- An ability to think fast on your feet in our fast paced but rewarding environment
- A great sense of humour and the ability to quickly develop professional rapport with your clients and colleagues
The following is essential to the role:
- A Registered Nurse qualification and a current NZ practising certificate
- A full driver's licence
- Competent computer skills - email, computer-based assessments, smartphones and tablets are used in this role
Why us - He aha ai matou?
At HealthCare NZ, we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. In this role you will be well supported by a strong regional Clinical Leadership team and our national Clinical Governance group that understands clinical excellence, quality care, the importance of ongoing professional development and providing career growth opportunities.
Apply today as interviews will be held prior to application close date!
Applicants for this position must have current NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications close - Te katinga o tenei whai turanga on Wednesay, 25 May 2022.
|Location:||South Island - Southland - Invercargill|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Registered Nurse|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|