Enrolled Nurse - Cardiology / Nephrology
Enrolled Nurse - Cardiology/Nephrology
Salary Band – $61,000 - $73,000 p.a prorata + Kiwisaver
- Permanent role + 0.9 FTE / 36 Hours
- Competitive salary + paid overtime + Penal rates
- Discounted health insurance + Discounts from our retail partners
Mō te tūranga | About the role
- Ward 7c is a 20 bed Cardiology / Renal ward accepting Acute and Chronic Cardiology patients and Acute and Chronic Haemodialysis / Peritoneal Dialysis patients from Waitaki to Bluff.
- Work closely with the Renal Dialysis Unit, Coronary Care Unit and the Cardiac Cath Lab,
- 8 bed Day Unit which accepts both Renal and Cardiology patients for elective procedures.
Mōu ake | About you
To be successful you will have the
- Hold or be eligible to hold work rights in NZ and an APC,
- Proven ability to work in a high output area,
- Be highly organised and have a systematic approach to your work,
- Able to use your initiative and have the ability and confidence to practice both autonomously and collaboratively and without direct supervision.
The successful applicant will have the support of a CNM a Cardiology Nurse Educator and Renal Nurse Educator a comprehensive orientation will be given.
Painga | Benefits
- Beautiful coastlines and a family-friendly community.
- Continuous support for career development.
- Subsidised gym membership and discounted health insurance.
- Access to staff fitness facilities and banking offers
- Access to a range of retail discounts and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
Mō mātou | About us
Te Whatu Ora - Southern has the largest geographical coverage of all the New Zealand regions, providing services to 350,000 people in diverse communities. We take pride in all the services we provide, and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our region. We believe that our dedicated and passionate staff are a significant driving force behind the achievement of these standards, and we need more like-minded people to help us continue providing for our community.
Utu whānui |Salary range
This role belongs to the expired NZNO Collective Agreement and falls between the step 1 ($61,146 p.a) and Step 5 ($73,609 p.a prorata) of the EN Scale.
Rā mōnehu |Closing Date: 27 September 2023
Due to the fast-paced nature of what we do, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Don't delay, make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Tono ināianei | Apply now
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: https://careers.southernhealth.nz/
For further information please contact Ben Kingsbury, Recruitment Advisor, all conversations will be confidential in nature firstname.lastname@example.org
If you currently work for Te Whatu Ora- Health New Zealand - Southern , please apply for this role via our internal careers site, found here: Pulse > Applications > Corporate > SuccessFactors
In the interests of protecting our people and our patients, all appointments will be subject to:
- Occupational Health Assessment
- Police Vetting / Ministry of Justice safety checks
- Serious misconduct checks (previous Public Service departments and statutory Crown entities only)
- Covid-19 Vaccination is expected for all Workers at higher risk of workplace exposure to COVID-19 through face-to-face patient interaction, working in clinical areas and contact with potentially infectious materials and surfaces.
To Apply: We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: https://careers.southernhealth.nz/
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|