Registered - Anaesthetic Technician
Permanent positions available with negotiable FTE
- Stable rotating roster 8 or 10 hour shifts with great off time balance
- $59,000 - $83,000 p.a. pro-rata + Kiwisaver
- Team-based Dynamic of Anaesthetists, Doctors and RN's
Operate and collaborate in a dynamic environment with like-minded colleagues that value professionalism alongside light-heartedness.
Mō te tūranga - About the role
We offer the following:
- Dynamic and varied work environment
- Multidisciplinary teams servicing a vast geographical service delivery area with a diverse patient population
- No two days are ever the same here, and with our service operating on a 24/7 basis with on-call rostering
- Working alongside our Anaesthetists, as well as Doctors and Nurses, you'll assist with surgeries, and the odd bit of Operating Theatre set up
- You may even help administer blood pressure and other medications on occasion too
- Working on a rotating roster basis, you'll find shifts are usually around 8-10 hours, so along with a stable full-time work structure you'll have plenty of room to get out and do life
Mōu ake - About you
We're after the following:
- Passionate, conscientious workers who are excited by a challenge
- Enthusiastic experienced Anaesthetic Technicians looking for an exciting change
- You must already hold registration with the Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand and hold a current Annual Practicing Certificate
Painga - Benefits:
- It goes without saying that an opportunity such as this lends itself to enhancing professional development and a well-rounded skill set
- Ongoing paid career development - learn and earn!
- Subsidised gym membership and discounted health insurance
- Access to a wide range of retail and entertainment discounts
- Affordable housing and beautiful scenery
Mō mātou - About us
Te Whatu Ora - Southern has the largest geographical coverage of all the New Zealand regions, providing services to 350,000 people in diverse communities. We take pride in all the services we provide, and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our region. We believe that our dedicated and passionate staff are a significant driving force behind the achievement of these standards, and we need more like-minded people to help us continue providing for our community.
Now to the city itself, Dunedin offers the opportunity to have the lifestyle you've always dreamed of. Boasting excellent education and restaurants, competitive costs of living and a beautiful coastline, life can be as relaxed or as energetic as you want. Our team enjoy the short commute to work, leaving ample time for what matters to you most. Add to this the close proximity to some of New Zealand's most famous scenery and holiday destinations (think Queenstown, Wanaka and Milford Sounds to name but a few!) you can go from seaside to ski-slopes in a matter of hours. Find out more information at https://www.dunedinnz.com/
Too good to be true? We assure you, you can have it all here.
Utu whānui - Salary range
This role belongs to the DHB/PSA Allied, Public Health, Scientific and Technical Collective Agreement and falls between Step 1 ($59,035 p.a. pro-rata) and Step 7 ($83,030 p.a. pro-rata).
Rā mōnehu - Closing date: Saturday, 21 October 2023.
Due to the fast-paced nature of what we do, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Don't delay, make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Tono ināianei - Apply now
For further information please contact Ben Kingsbury, Recruitment Advisor, email@example.com
If you currently work for Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand - Southern, please apply for this role via our internal careers site, found here: Pulse > Applications > Corporate > SuccessFactors
In the interests of protecting our people and our patients, all appointments will be subject to the following:
- Occupational health assessment
- Police vetting/Ministry of Justice safety checks
- Serious misconduct checks (previous Public Service departments and statutory Crown entities only)
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: https://careers.southernhealth.nz/
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|