Renal Clinical Physiologist / Registered Nurse - Renal Dialysis / Nephrology
Salary band – $53,000 - $95,000 p.a prorata plus Kiwisaver
- Permanent full-time
- Work within a supportive and high-functioning team
Support Renal Replacement Therapy (Dialysis) from Waitaki to the Bluff and Central Otago. Acute and Home Haemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis.
Mō te tūranga | About the role
The unit's focus is to provide home haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis training, home, and clinic-based support, throughout the Southern region in peritoneal and haemodialysis.
We aim to provide the following:
- Best possible care for all our patients requiring renal replacement therapy,
- Consistent care in line with our vision and values.
- Promoting wellbeing, independence, and an optimal quality of life.
- Total commitment towards Home Dialysis treatment for all chronic dialysis patients with on-going support for patients /family/whanau.
Mōu ake | About you
The successful candidates will join the DUNEDIN BASED Dialysis Unit team.
- Must have current registration with the New Zealand Nursing Council and a current APC, with the right to work in New Zealand.
- Personable, highly flexible, and adaptable.
- Able to work in a high output area,
- Recent experience working in a dialysis unit,
Painga | Benefits:
- Beautiful coastlines and a family-friendly community.
- Continuous support for career development.
- Subsidised gym membership and discounted health insurance.
- Access to staff fitness facilities and banking offers
- Access to a range of retail discounts and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
Mō mātou | About us
Te Whatu Ora - Southern has the largest geographical coverage of all the New Zealand regions, providing services to 350,000 people in diverse communities. We take pride in all the services we provide, and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our region. We believe that our dedicated and passionate staff are a significant driving force behind the achievement of these standards, and we need more like-minded people to help us continue providing for our community.
Utu whānui | Salary range
This role belongs to the expired APEX Clinical Physiology Collective Agreement and falls between step 1 ($53,335 p.a) and Step 8 ($80,292 p.a prorata) of the Clinical Physiologists scale.
If you are a Registered Nurse this role belongs to the NZNO Collective Agreement and falls between step 1 ($66,570 p.a) and Step 7 ($95,340 p.a prorata) of the RN scale.
Rā mōnehu | Closing date: 24 June 2023
Due to the fast-paced nature of what we do, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Don't delay, make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Tono ināianei | Apply now
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website:https://careers.southernhealth.nz/
For further information please contact Ben Kingsbury, Recruitment Advisor, all conversations will be confidential in nature email@example.com
If you currently work for Te Whatu Ora- Health New Zealand - Southern, please apply for this role via ourinternal careers site, found here:Pulse > Applications > Corporate > SuccessFactors
In the interests of protecting our people and our patients, all appointments will be subject to the following:
- Occupational health assessment
- Police vetting/Ministry of Justice safety checks
- Serious misconduct checks (previous Public Service departments and statutory Crown entities only)
- New employees of Te Whatu Ora Southern will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, which includes two doses and a booster dose of an approved vaccine. If you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine or booster for any reason, please indicate this in your cover letter so we can discuss this with you further and establish if you meet any criteria for an exemption.
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: https://careers.southernhealth.nz/
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|