Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Blood & Cancer
Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Dunedin Hospital, Southern Blood & Cancer Service Outpatients
Salary Band - $95,000 - $106,000 p.a pro rata + Kiwisaver
- Permanent Full-time 1 FTE / 40 hours per week
- Competitive salary + discounted health insurance
Working closely with the CNM and ACNM, supporting the clinical team to provide high-quality nursing care.
Mō te tūranga | About the role
We have an exciting full-time, permanent opportunity for a senior registered nurse looking for that next step in their nursing career.
As Clinical Nurse Coordinator you will be:
- Work collaboratively with the CNM and ACNM,
- Support the clinical teams ensuring effective day-to-day coordination and management of the shift.
- Promote excellence in clinical practice, nursing professional standards, and ensuring the provision of high-quality nursing care.
This is a full-time position, and the successful applicant will work Monday to Friday between 0830 and 1700, exact times to be negotiated.
Mōu ake | About you
You will have the following:
- Proven clinical credibility,
- Excellent group facilitation skills
- Advanced communication techniques such as conflict resolution, diffusion, and mediation skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills,
- Professional can do attitude in line with our values.
- senior registered nurse with a dynamic personality,
- Experience in oncology/haematology nursing is preferred,
- Experience in a co-ordination or management role and/or a high degree of computer literacy will be highly advantageous.
Painga | Benefits
You will be joining a dedicated, supportive, and friendly team of health professionals, providing invaluable support to families when they need it most. If you think you bring the skills we are looking for and have what it takes to thrive in a busy hospital environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Beautiful coastlines and a family-friendly community
- Continuous support for career development
- Subsidised gym membership and discounted health insurance
- Access to staff fitness facilities and banking offers
- Access to a range of retail discounts and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Mō mātou | About us
Te Whatu Ora - Southern has the largest geographical coverage of all the New Zealand regions, providing services to 350,000 people in diverse communities. We take pride in all the services we provide, and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our region. We believe that our dedicated and passionate staff are a significant driving force behind the achievement of these standards, and we need more like-minded people to help us continue providing for our community.
Utu whānui | Salary range
This role belongs to the expired NZNO Collective Agreement and falls between step 1 ($95,576 p.a pro rata) and step 3 ($106,016 p.a pro rata) of the Senior Nurse scale.
Rā mōnehu | Closing Date: 7 April 2023
Due to the fast-paced nature of what we do, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Don't delay, make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Tono ināianei | Apply now
For further information please contact Ben Kingsbury, Recruitment Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: https://careers.southernhealth.nz/ All conversations will be confidential in nature.
In the interests of protecting our people and our patients, all appointments will be subject to the following:
- Occupational Health Assessment
- Police Vetting / Ministry of Justice safety checks
- Serious misconduct checks (previous Public Service departments and statutory Crown entities only)
- New employees of Te Whatu Ora Southern will need to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, which includes two doses and a booster dose of an approved vaccine. If you are unable to receive a Covid-19 vaccine or booster for any reason, please indicate this in your cover letter so we can discuss this with you further and establish if you meet any criteria for an exemption.
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: https://careers.southernhealth.nz/
|Location:||South Island - Otago - Dunedin|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Nurse Practitioner|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|