Registered Nurse - Perioperative
Salary Band $72,000 - $95,000 per annum, pro-rata.
- Generous relocation package
- Team mentorship for people new to Dunedin
- Upskill and progression
Mō te tūranga | About the role
Our team creates a unique, welcoming culture that is diverse and inclusive.
You could enjoy:
- Nine Main operating theatres,
- Two Day Surgery theatres and
- One C-section theatre.
- Our theatres provide tertiary level elective and acute surgery with specialties that include cardio-thoracic surgery, neurosurgery, vascular, liver resections, general surgical upper and lower GI, urology and orthopaedic both elective and acutes
Mōu ake | About you
Do you have:
- Post registration practice experience in theatre nursing.
- New Zealand Registration or working towards obtaining
- Currently live and work in New Zealand or
- Eligible to obtain working rights in New Zealand
- Evidence of adherence to best practice perioperative standards
- Relate to our values of Kind(Manaakitanga), Open(Pono),Positive(Whaiwhakaaro)and Community(Whanaungatanga)
Painga | Benefits:
- Dunedin boasts short commute times, less than 15min to traverse the city
- Career development and progression
- Staff discounts from our retail partners
- Generous relocation package
- Tier 2 green-list category for work to residency for non-residents
- Supportive work culture in a diverse and welcoming team
Utu whānui | Salary range
This role belongs to the NZNO Collective Agreement and falls between the step 2 ($72,061 p.a) and Step 7 ($95,340 p.a prorata)
Rā mōnehu | Closing date: 18 Aprirl 2023
Due to the fast-paced nature of what we do, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Don't delay, make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Tono ināianei | Apply now
For further information please contact Ben Kingsbury, Recruitment Advisor, (03) 470 9081 all conversations will be confidential in nature email@example.com
If you currently work for Te Whatu Ora- Health New Zealand - Southern, please apply for this role via ourinternal careers site, found here: Pulse > Applications > Corporate > SuccessFactors
In the interests of protecting our people and our patients, all appointments will be subject to the following:
- Occupational health assessment
- Police vetting/Ministry of Justice safety checks
- Serious misconduct checks (previous Public Service departments and statutory Crown entities only)
- New employees of Te Whatu Ora Southern will need to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, which includes two doses and a booster dose of an approved vaccine. If you are unable to receive a Covid-19 vaccine or booster for any reason, please indicate this in your cover letter so we can discuss this with you further and establish if you meet any criteria for an exemption.
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: https://careers.southernhealth.nz/job-invite/2842/
|Location:||South Island - Otago - Dunedin|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Registered Nurse|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|