Te Kotuku Maternity Unit (PTNFH)
Part time, no fixed hours positions available.
Working with Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau is about more than just a job. It's about enjoying coming to work every day, feeling challenged, trusted and supported, whilst enjoying living in a region that has a lifestyle unrivalled in New Zealand.
Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau is committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and holds stewardship for equitable health outcomes for Māori as Tāngata Whenua as the highest priority.
Achieving the best health outcomes for our patients starts with expecting the best from ourselves, and right now Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau is looking for experienced and motivated Registered Midwives to join our team at Te Kotuku Maternity Unit at Whangarei Hospital.
This position will utilise your professional knowledge and skills to provide a holistic approach to midwifery care that is safe and of the highest quality possible.
- Part time no fixed hours positions available to suit your lifestyle and personal commitments, ideally be prepared to work all required shifts AM/PM and Night shifts
- Ongoing education and professional development opportunities available
- Interesting and wide variety of work involved to keep you engaged and motivated
- New Zealand Registered Midwife with the Midwifery Council of New Zealand
- Evidence of recent midwifery practice
- Demonstrated understanding of maternity care delivery in New Zealand
- Experience with working in a busy environment with the ability to prioritise and complete tasks within their level of experience
Come and be part of a supportive and dynamic multi-disciplinary team with the opportunity to gain further knowledge and skills from other staff and senior colleagues you work alongside of.
A career with Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau will see you action meaningful change in the region we love, and in your professional development – all whilst enjoying everything the stunning North has to offer. You really can enjoy the best of both.
Our people live our Values:
Tangata I te tuatahi People First - People are central to all we do
Whakaute (tuku mana) Respect - We treat others as they would like to be treated
Manaaki Caring - We nurture those around us, and treat all with dignity and compassion
Whakawhitiwhiti korero Communication - We communicate safely, openly and with respect to promote clear understanding
Taumata teitei (hirangi) Excellence - Our attitude of excellence inspires success, competence, confidence and innovation
Vacancy No: RM22-016
|Job type:||Contract/Temp Part time|
|Attachments:|| RM22-016 - JD v1 - Core Midwife Nov 2022.pdf (PDF, 294KB)