New Graduate Dental / Oral Health Therapists
The Te Tai Tokerau region encompasses from Kaiwaka to the Northern most cape. Lifestyle balance is a major factor for those that move to Northland as well as a much more affordable cost of living. Are you seeking flexibility in a fantastic location to start your career?
See what this stunning part of the country has to offer here: https://www.newzealand.com/nz/northland/
Positions available in:
- Far North
- Mid North
- Bay of Islands
- Whangarei / Kaipara
Working with Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau is about more than just a job. It's about enjoying coming to work every day, feeling challenged, trusted and supported, whilst enjoying living in a region that has a lifestyle unrivalled in New Zealand.
Full scope of practice utilisation encouraged
- Highest DMFT in the country = plenty of learning opportunities!
- Stainless Steel Crowns
- Composite and GIC permanent/deciduous restorations
- Hygiene for adolescents, adult special care and medically compromised patients
- Pulpotomy scope
- Orthodontic auxiliary experience
- 0-18 year olds and adult hygiene
- 1:1 dental assistant for all clinicians
Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau is committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and holds stewardship for equitable health outcomes for Māori as Tāngata Whenua as the highest priority.
- Mentorship: We offer an in-depth and high supportive 12 monthly mentorship programme. Each new graduate is assigned at least one experienced mentor who will support them throughout the first year to feel confident and competent.
- New graduate scholarship: We offer a generous new graduate scholarship to financially assist you in your first year. The amount is disclosed upon interview for the position.
- Te Whatu Ora Voluntary bonding scheme (TBC for 2024 intake). Due to Northlands regional location you would also qualify for the following monetary incentives: 1st Payment for Years 1-3 (after tax) : $11,796
2nd Payment for Year 4 and 5 (after tax) : $3,932
A career with Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau will see you action meaningful change in the region we love, and in your professional development – all whilst enjoying everything the stunning North has to offer. You really can enjoy the best of both.
Our people live our Values:
Tangata I te tuatahi People First – People are central to all we do
Whakaute (tuku mana) Respect – We treat others as they would like to be treated
Manaaki Caring – We nurture those around us, and treat all with dignity and compassion
Whakawhitiwhiti korero Communication – We communicate safely, openly and with respect to promote clear understanding
Taumata teitei (hirangi) Excellence – Our attitude of excellence inspires success, competence, confidence and innovation
Vacancy Number: AH23-228
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:|| AH23-228 - JD - Dental Oral Health Therapist - Te Whatu Ora.pdf (PDF, 628KB)