Clinical Pharmacy Team Leader (1.0FTE)
If you're looking for the chance to make your mark, working for the largest employer in Northland is where you'll find it. Our leaders enjoy freedom to motivate and support as well as lead initiatives into new areas of research. You can make an impact on your community, your team and on your own professional development – all whilst still maintaining time for ‘time-out'.
Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau is committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and holds stewardship for equitable health outcomes for Māori as Tāngata Whenua as the highest priority.
We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic Pharmacist to support, develop and deliver clinical pharmacy services, and lead other members of the clinical pharmacy team in a professional, ethical manner to meet relevant legislative requirements.
- This is a full time, permanent position 80 hours per fortnight, and participation in the weekend and on call roster. Based in Whangarei Hospital
- You will use expert knowledge and skills in patient care and leading the clinical team
- Develop and implement clinical service improvements
- Advise on clinical pharmacy to other services across the organisation
- Coordinates weekend and on call rosters in collaboration with Pharmacy Manager
- Coordinate and allocate staff and resources across the service, with input from the senior team
The base salary range for this role is $94,266 to $108,457
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive clinical pharmacy experience
- Ability to influence, lead, and educate staff members
- 5 years post-registration experience as a practicing Pharmacist
- Post graduate qualification in relevant clinical area
- Recent experience in a senior clinical role in a hospital Pharmacy
- Proven experience with diverse teams to achieve goals
- Experience in communicating and influencing diverse groups of people
Applicants must hold or be eligible to hold a current Annual Practising Certificate from the Pharmacy Council of New Zealand https://pharmacycouncil.org.nz/i-want-to-practise-in-new-zealand/
Applicants must submit a minimum of a cover letter and an up to date CV with your application.
This role will have an interesting and wide variety of work to keep you engaged and motivated. Be part of a dynamic and supportive team environment to help you succeed in this role. Relocation allowance may be available.
A career with Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau will see you action meaningful change in the region we love, and in your professional development – all whilst enjoying everything the stunning North has to offer. You really can enjoy the best of both.
Our people live our Values:
Tangata I te tuatahi People First - People are central to all we do
Whakaute (tuku mana) Respect - We treat others as they would like to be treated
Manaaki Caring - We nurture those around us, and treat all with dignity and compassion
Whakawhitiwhiti korero Communication - We communicate safely, openly and with respect to promote clear understanding
Taumata teitei (hirangi) Excellence - Our attitude of excellence inspires success, competence, confidence and innovation
Vacancy No: AH23-156
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:|| AH23-156 - JD v1 - Clinical Pharmacy Team Leader.pdf (PDF, 644KB)