Auahi Kore Kaiawhina - Smoke Free Administration Support (0.6 FTE)
Working with Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau is about more than just a job. It's about enjoying coming to work every day, feeling challenged, trusted and supported, whilst enjoying living in a region that has a lifestyle unrivalled in New Zealand.
Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau is committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and holds stewardship for equitable health outcomes for Māori as Tāngata Whenua as the highest priority.
About the role:
Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau is looking for an Auahi Kore Kaiawhina: Smoke Free Administration Support to join our Te Poutokomanawa – Maori Health Directorate. In this role you will work as part of a committed and passionate Auahi Kore team to provide administration support to support processes and education to improve smoking cessation intervention and outcomes with Primary Care (Clinical) services ( General Practices and Midwives).
This is a permanent 0.6 FTE position working 24 hours per week.
- Experienced Administrator and confident communicator
- Confidence in Te Reo me onā Tikanga
- Good organisational, time management and reporting skills
- Experience of building successful relationships – whakawhānaungatangaCurrent clean driver's license
- A good level of competency with computers and software including Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel (spreadsheets)
- Strong organisational skills
Whilst not essential, applicants with Project and Programme Management experience in a Health Sector environment will be highly desired.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and upskilling opportunities
- A Friendly and supportive team environment
- Gaining personal satisfaction, through working in meaningful mahi that delivers improved whanau outcomes within your community
A career with Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau will see you action meaningful change in the region we love, and in your professional development – all whilst enjoying everything the stunning North has to offer. You really can enjoy the best of both.
Our people live our Values:
Tangata I te tuatahi People First - People are central to all we do
Whakaute (tuku mana) Respect - We treat others as they would like to be treated
Manaaki Caring - We nurture those around us, and treat all with dignity and compassion
Whakawhitiwhiti korero Communication - We communicate safely, openly and with respect to promote clear understanding
Taumata teitei (hirangi) Excellence - Our attitude of excellence inspires success, competence, confidence and innovation
Vacancy No: AD24-009
Closes: 26 February 2024
|Permanent Part time
| AD24-009 - JD - Auahi Kore Kaiawhina SmokeFree Administration Support - Te Poutokomanawa.pdf (PDF, 755KB)