Programme Manager Primary Care Development
We are Tu Ora Compass Health; we are committed to improving health outcomes for our communities through effective primary health care being the largest primary health organisation (PHO) in the Wellington region, incorporating Wellington City, Porirua, Kapiti and the Wairarapa. Through innovation, quality services, strong inter-service working relationships and a person-centred approach we believe in providing care closest to a person's home.
We have a great opportunity for a Programme Manager Primary Care Development to join our team.
This permanent role, co-ordinates the efficient and effective functioning of the Primary Care programmes. A core part of your role will be to formulate, organise, coordinate and monitor delivery of strategic projects. Oversee the delivery of external facing projects.
Do you have:
- In depth knowledge of delivering services and meeting business outcomes
- Proven experience of successful project planning and implementation
- Problem solving and project management
- Change leadership experience
- Exceptional communication skills to interface with stakeholders and staff
We can offer you:
- Fun, friendly, and supportive team
- Flexible working arrangements
- Supported orientation into the role Ongoing training and professional development
- Ongoing training and professional development
If you have an eye for detail, have minimum of five years' experience in the health sector, and a relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent are confident engaging with people then come and join our small, high performing team.
To apply for this role, please click 'apply' below or go to https://tuora.org.nz, click on our careers vacancy page and click 'apply' at the bottom of the role advert. Please do not email us your application.
Please go to https://tuora.org.nz/additional-pages/benefits to see our staff benefits.
To apply for this position you must have the right to work in New Zealand as we are not an accredited employer.
Applicants will be reviewed and processed as received and the role therefore may close early.
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|