Clinical Quality Coordinator
- We're looking for someone with initiative and a great attitude
- This team of eight need a super admin coordinator to get stuck in
- Loads of variety, supportive team, great work life balance
THINK Hauora is a primary health organisation that celebrates many things – we have access to incredible digital platforms, modern fit for purpose office facilities, break out rooms, a modern staff lunchroom, access to cafes around the corner but above all, our mahi is interesting, important and highly impactful – we're about ‘Connecting Communities for Wellbeing' through a number of integrated services and clinical programmes.
We have a position available that will support three key areas of our Clinical Quality business - Network Sustainability, Network Development and back up support to Learning and Development (L&D). There's currently eight in the team, all striving and working on health programmes and initiatives to improve primary and community health and wellbeing.
And this is where you come in. You will provide these key programmes with coordination and administrative support. The work is varied and interesting and there will be a lot to learn, but you will love this.
Reporting to the Network Sustainability Manager, a typical day may see you:
- Assisting the National HealthPathways Programme (a standardised process mapping tool to make clinical decisions for patient treatments)
- Involved in taking minutes for Clinical Governance Groups
- Providing general administration support for sustainability programmes like Health Care Home (a national model of care for general practice to improve equitable health solutions and sustainability)
- Back up support to L&D, to assist with educational and learning initiatives
- Support to the Executive Officer to the Chief Executive
You will have an interest in the health sector (we are willing to teach the right person the rest), strong administration experience (minimum of three years' experience) with the ability to take accurate minutes, a high level of proficiency in the MS Office suite and experience proofing documents. A can-do attitude and a flexible working approach will see you thrive in this environment.
Please apply via Seek.
Applications will be considered as they are received and suitable applicants will be contacted.
The job description can be located at www.thinkhauora.nz/careers.
|Location:||North Island - Manawatu / Whanganui - Palmerston North|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Non-clinical - Coordinator - Coordinator|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|