Health Care Assistant, Medical Specialty Ward
Te Pae Hauora o Ruahine o Tararua MidCentral (MidCentral) is part of Te Whatu Ora, Health New Zealand and provides healthcare services to over 180,000 people across the Manawatū, Horowhenua and Tararua regions. With a large hospital campus in Palmerston North, it also provides key health care and support services to neighbouring communities.
Medical Specialty Ward (Respiratory, Renal, Gastro and Covid) has permanent vacancies for motivated, enthusiastic care assistants to join their team.
To be considered you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- An ability to work with a wide range of people
- A strongly developed customer focus
- An ability to be highly organised
- Professional behaviour and presentation
If you are looking for a challenge, have relevant experience and an opportunity to work within a dynamic, friendly team, then this position could be for you.
Full training will be given for successful applicant.
Employing over 2500 people, MidCentral offers a supportive work environment that accepts and values all employees. We actively seek Māori kaimahi into our workforce and provide an environment which delivers our commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- An encouraging learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- A professional and supportive culture and team setting
- Fulfilling and challenging work with great lifestyle options
- Tailored wellness programmes
How to apply
To view the position description and/or apply for the role (by submitting your cover letter and CV), please click “APPLY NOW.” For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our online career portal.
Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand as MidCentral can not support your visa application nor offer sponsorship for this role.
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachments:|| Care-Asst-Med-Subspecialty.pdf (PDF, 375KB)