Registered Nurse, ICU
MidCentral requires ALL its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including the first booster vaccination). We will not accept applications that do not meet this criteria.
MidCentral actively seeks Māori into our workforce to reflect the community we serve.
REGISTERED NURSES –
Have it all with a great career and lifestyle at…
(Scope of Practice – Registered Nurse)
• One year's recent surgical and/or medical experience as a New Zealand registered nurse or Nursing Council equivalent registered nurse. (Not suitable for new graduates.)
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic registered nurse to join the ICU/HDU team at Palmerston North Hospital on a temporary basis covering parental leave. This is a 0.8FTE role working rotating, rostered duties.
We are looking for applicants with the following attributes/skills:
- Maintains a professional attitude at all times
- Ability to communicate with all members of the multidisciplinary team, patients and whanau
- Knowledge and experience in critical care nursing and good understanding of the patient journey
- Ability to provide patient care that meets individual needs with preservation of dignity and confidentiality
- Delivers care that recognises patient's rights and is sensitive to ethnic and cultural values
|Location:||North Island - Manawatu / Whanganui - Palmerston North|
|Job type:||Contract/Temp Part time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Critical Care / ICU|
|Attachments:|| AA-RN-Part-1.pdf (PDF, 437KB)
RN-ICU.pdf (PDF, 248KB)