Occupational Therapist, Community
As applications are received they will be reviewed and shortlisting may take place earlier than the advertised closing date.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible so may withdraw the advert if the perfect candidate is found before the expiry date. Don't delay applying if you think you're the right fit to join the MidCentral team!
MidCentral requires ALL its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including the first booster vaccination). We will not accept applications that do not meet this criteria.
MidCentral actively seeks Māori into our workforce to reflect the community we serve.
Te Whatu Ora, Health New Zealand Te Pae Hauora o Ruahine o Tararua MidCentral (MidCentral) provides healthcare services to over 180,000 people across the Manawatu, Horowhenua and Tararua regions. With a large hospital campus at Palmerston North, it also provides key health care and support services to neighbouring communities.
MidCentral has vacancies for an experienced registered occupational therapist, working in our community team, based within the Occupational Therapy Service in Palmerston North.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, resilient, with a ‘can do' attitude
- Has experience and the ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to adapt and flex to trial new ways of working
- Strong desire to help clients and whānau achieve their goals
- Effective written, oral and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and cultures
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- New Zealand registered Occupational Therapist, with a current practicing certificate
- olds Enable NZ Accredited Assessor status, be Service Accredited or eligible to become accredited with appropriate trainingolds Enable NZ Accredited Assessor status, be Service Accredited or eligible to become accredited with appropriate training
- A full, current, driver's licence is essential
- Holds relevant residency status to work in New Zealand
|Location:||North Island - Manawatu / Whanganui - Palmerston North|
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Allied Health - Occupational Therapist|
|Attachments:|| OT-Community-2.pdf (PDF, 517KB)