Health Care Assistant, Ward 21 Mental Health Inpatient Unit
As applications are received they will be reviewed and shortlisting may take place earlier than the advertised closing date.
Interested in being part of our mental health inpatient team?
We have positions available (full time, part-time and casual), working rostered shifts. Therefore hours of work will be negotiated with the successful applicant/s.
Our enthusiastic, motivated health care assistant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good communication skills verbal and written
- Mature outlook with life skills/experience
- Understanding of direction and delegation within the clinical workplace
- Works well in a team setting
- Is consumer and recovery focused.
If this sounds like you we would be pleased to receive your application.
|Location:||North Island - Manawatu / Whanganui - Palmerston North|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Health Care Assistant - Hospital / Community - Health Care Assistant - Hospital / Community|
|Attachments:|| Care-Asst-Ward-21.pdf (PDF, 382KB)