Admin Support, Older Persons Assessment and Liaison (OPAL)
Healthy Ageing and Rehabilitation Cluster
To comply with the recent health order, MidCentral DHB requires ALL its employees to be fully vaccinated (and boosted as applicable) against COVID-19. We are not accepting applications that do not meet this criteria.
MidCentral District Health Board actively seeks Māori into our workforce to reflect the community we serve.
We are seeking experienced administrators with secretarial skills to work in the community alongside a supportive transdisciplinary team consisting of geriatricians, nursing, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, social worker, NASC, Māori connectors and allied health assistants supporting our older population. There are two positions – one full time and based in Palmerston North, one part time and based in Levin. We envision that these two roles will support each other as needed. The roles are based in community locations.
If you have good all-round skills, can multi task, are highly organised, accurate and efficient then this might be the role for you. The hours currently are 8am – 4.3pm Monday to Friday for the full-time role and likely to be Monday to Friday for the part time role with negotiation regarding exact hours for both positions. These are busy roles and you will need to have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
To be the successful applicant you will need to possess the following attributes:
• Proven, high quality and professional customer service skills
• Excellent word processing/data entry skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Word
• Ability to maintain a high standard of accuracy and presentation
• Experience with medical terminology would be an advantage as would transcription experience
• Able to work closely with colleagues and the ability to manage a variety of tasks in a busy environment
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines/KPI
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• A strong commitment toward quality improvement.
• Data base ability and a working knowledge of Excel would be useful
If you have the attributes necessary for this role then we would love to hear from you.
|Location:||North Island - Manawatu / Whanganui - Palmerston North|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Non-clinical - Administration - Administration|
|Attachments:|| Administrator-OPAL-CS.pdf (PDF, 670KB)