Registered Nurse, Ward 21 Mental Health Inpatient Unit
REGISTERED NURSES –
Have it all with a great career and lifestyle.... at MidCentral District Health Board!
(Scope of Practice - Registered Nurse)
We currently have opportunities for registered nurses to join our acute care mental health inpatient unit (Ward 21).
We have permanent (various FTE) and casual positions available - please indicate your preferred hours in your covering letter.
We are looking for applications from registered nurses who:
- Are enthusiastic and motivated
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Work well in a multidisciplinary team setting
- Are consumer and recovery focused
- Are strong team players
- Demonstrate good clinical decision making skills
- Effectively delegate to and supervise health care assistants and student nurses
- Relevant Post Graduate Qualifications are desirable.
If you believe you have these attributes, skills and experience we would love to hear from you.
MidCentral DHB requires ALL its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to comply with the current Health Order. We are not accepting applications that do not meet this criteria.
MidCentral District Health Board actively seeks Māori into our workforce to reflect the community we serve.
|Location:||North Island - Manawatu / Whanganui - Palmerston North|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Mental Health - Registered Mental Health Nurse|
|Attachments:|| RN-Ward-21.pdf (PDF, 1.23MB)