Nau mai, haere mai ki Te Whatu Ora - Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District
Come and join our dynamic multidisciplinary Radiology department who provide support and services to our local Hutt Valley and Wairarapa community.
Are you a Radiologist looking for a lifestyle change? Are you interested in working in a comprehensive and well-respected Radiology Service where the quality of care is outstanding?
Come and work alongside our other experience Radiologists and strong technical & administrative team. We strive to provide a supportive flexible working environment for all our staff.
Mō tō mātou rōpū - About our team
Our Radiology Department serves the population of the Hutt Valley and Wairarapa District. We have a wide variety of clinical referrers, including regional plastic surgery and rheumatology services as well as 2 Emergency departments. We provide effective, efficient and professional clinical radiology services s, including general radiology reporting, fluoroscopy, CT, MRI, ultrasound and interventional radiology. Several of our Radiologists are subspecialist trained, so there is the ability to interact with and be peer-reviewed by colleagues with another sub-specialisation to increase your skills. We also have Regional Breast Screening and Symptomatic Breast Services within our hospital.
Moū - About you
We are looking for Radiologist who have the following:
- Vocationally registered in Radiology with the Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ)
- Fellowship of the RANZCR or equivalent and be able to register for specialist registration with the MCNZ
- Radiologist with generalist skill set who can deliver a wide range of medical imaging procedures
- Relevant training and experience
- Able to work independently and in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team
- Able to provide consistently high standards of medical care
- Relevant experience and training
What - s in it for you?
- An knowledgeable, high-achieving, experience team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Flexible work/life balance in a friendly and relaxed location
- Full-time or part-time options
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Continued professional development, and upskilling is supported and encouraged
- Generous and flexible annual leave entitlements
- Indemnity Insurance provided
- An attractive relocation package
E pā ana ki a tatou - About us
Capital, Coast and Hutt Valley district is located centrally in Wellington and has over 6,000 full-time equivalent staff, making us one of the major employers in the Wellington region. We operate three hospitals - Wellington Regional Hospital in Newtown, Hutt Valley Hospital and Kenepuru Hospital in Porirua - as well as the Kāpiti Health Centre at Paraparaumu.
Here at Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District is a pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email email@example.com and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Recruitment agency - s applicants to apply online.
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
|Job type:||Permanent Full time, Permanent Part time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|