Nau mai, haere mai ki Te Whatu Ora - Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District
Location: Hutt Valley
Service: Cardiology Service
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $102,298 - $120,285
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role
We are looking for a qualified Cardiac Sonographer to join our small, dynamic and flexible Cardiac Physiology team. Our team pride ourselves on our team work ethic and patient focused approach.
This role primarily involves performing cardiac ultrasound. Paediatric echo skill and experience would be an advantage but not a requirement for the role. There may be times when there is a need to perform other duties as required to meet operational needs, such as administrative support work and providing cardiac diagnostic services to any of the CC and HV sites.
The Cardiac Sonographer will need to develop and achieve an in-depth knowledge and understanding of all technical and support tasks and participates in training as required.
Mō tō mātou rōpū - About our team
Hutt Valley Cardiology Service provides secondary care for patients with cardiac health problems. Hutt Cardiology Services include wards and specialist outpatient clinics, heart failure and cardiac rehabilitations service as well as range of other diagnostic services such as ECG, holter monitoring and exercise testing.
We offer a range of diagnostic imaging including:
- Echocardiography including contrast, 3D and stress echocardiography
- Transoesophageal echocardiography
- Cardiac MRI
- Cardiac CT
Moū - About you
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience as a Cardiac Sonographer.
- Preferred but not essential 2 years post qualification experience as Cardiac Physiologist as well
- Experience in wide range of Cardiac Sonography
Essential Professional Qualifications/Accreditations/Registrations:
- Attained DMU or QUT or other MRTB recognized Cardiac Sonographer qualification
- Registered with MRTB as a Sonographer (Cardiac) and maintains an APC
- Holds a current Resusciation Certificate
- Holds a post graduate qualification
- Attained CCP or other CPRB recognized Cardiac Physiologist qualification would be preferred but not essential
- Registered with CPRB as a Cardiac Physiologist and maintains an APC if has CCP qualification
E pā ana ki a tatou - About us
Here at Hutt Valley District we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
Hutt Valley District are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
To find out more about us click on the following links:
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email email@example.com and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|