- Permanent Full-time role 40 hours per week based out of Hokitika (1FTE) including school holidays.
- Occasionally you may be required to work extra hours to meet service need e.g. when working at out of town schools
- A background in Dental care is preferred but not required.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you will do with your time
- Setting up and assisting our Dental therapist during procedures
- Preparing x-rays for our patients
- Ensuring all booking and communications are completed in a timely manner
This role is a great start for anyone who is looking to step into an excellent team where you will be able to learn new skills and grow your career. You will be, exposed to all areas of community-based dentistry whilst interacting with children & parents from a variety of backgrounds. There will be an element of travel involved in this role, as you will be traveling around local schools to assist with dental care.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Passion for working with children.
- Approachable and friendly personality
- High levels of confidentiality
- Willingness to learn and develop skills
- Computer literacy (i.e. Microsoft suite)
- Good manual dexterity
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn't a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Apply online, or contact us on email@example.com
|Location:||South Island - West Coast - Hokitika|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Non-clinical - Health & Clinical Support Workers - Health & Clinical Support Workers|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|