Rotational Occupational Therapist
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi. Engari, he toa takitini.
Success is not the work of one, but the work of many.
80 hours per fortnight (1.0FTE)
Are you looking for an excellent place to kick-start or further your Occupational Therapy career? Come and join our team in the sunny Hawkes Bay!
The Occupational Therapy Service at Hawkes Bay Hospital has an opening on the popular and sought-after rotational programme. Rotational positions offer a range of clinical practice experience including in the areas of orthopaedics, surgery, neurology, cardiology, medical and rehabilitation. The position is well supported by experienced Occupational Therapists across the clinical spectrum, as well as the Occupational Therapy Professional Lead.
We are looking for a new or recently graduated Occupational Therapist to be part of our dynamic and inpatient Occupational Therapy team. Our team is passionate about:
- Engaging people and their whānau to support them to take control of their health and well being
- Setting up consumers to effectively manage long-term conditions or acute illness from hospital into the community
- Making adaptations to the living or working environments to help consumers undertake occupations that are meaningful to them
- Helping people to develop or adapt their skills, strengths and abilities to enable them to participate fully in their life.
- If you’re excited about learning and developing skills in varied areas of practice, and you’re up for the challenge of a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you.
This opening is suitable for a new or recent graduate with New Zealand Occupational Therapy registration, an annual practicing certificate and full clean driver’s licence.
For further information please contact Jenny Lowe, Allied Health Team Leader, via email – firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile – 0272630305.
If this sounds like you, review the Position Profile HERE and apply now!
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand, Te Matau a Maui, Hawke’s Bay in general encourages a workforce that is innovative, eager to learn and enhance their skills and is passionate about caring for our community. As part of our team we will support, encourage and help you to develop your career with us.
We are committed to delivering and living our Te Whatu Ora values of He kauanuanu – Respect, Ākina – Improvement, Rāranga te tira– Teamwork and Tauwhiro – Care. You should be someone who has similar personal values.
We are proud of our team’s diversity. We know the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce helps us achieve the best outcomes for our patients and the communities in which we operate and serve.
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand, Te Matau a Maui, Hawke’s Bay requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means having two vaccinations and one booster.
North Island - Hawkes Bay -
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Allied Health - Occupational Therapist|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|