Safety & Wellbeing Advisor - Systems Auditor
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi. Engari, he toa takitini.
Success is not the work of one, but the work of many.
80 hours per fortnight (1.0FTE)
Hawke’s Bay District Health Board is the region’s largest employer and is deeply connected to the Communities’ Health and Wellbeing and are seeking an experienced Safety & Wellbeing Systems Auditor to join the team.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Develop and implement annual internal audit programs,
- Monitor and verify all safety and wellbeing management systems and provide regular report findings to stakeholders
- Track progress for all corrective actions relevant to staff safety, health and wellbeing
- Facilitate all external audits for relevant safety, health and wellbeing standards
- Perform fit-testing of staff who wear respiratory devices as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- NZ Diploma level Health and Safety Qualification
- NEBOSH Certificate/Diploma Health and Safety Qualification
- Respiratory protective equipment (RPE) fit tester - Commit2Fit Competency
- Lead auditor training
This is a great opportunity to make a difference in Health & Safety and in so doing, contribute positively to a large New Zealand community organisation’s culture & development. A competitive salary will be offered. To view the position profile, click here
If this sounds like you, review the Position Profile HERE and apply now!
The Hawke’s Bay DHB in general encourages a workforce that is innovative, eager to learn and enhance their skills and is passionate about caring for our community. As part of our team we will support, encourage and help you to develop your career with us.
We are committed to delivering and living our DHB values of He kauanuanu – Respect, Ākina – Improvement, Rāranga te tira– Teamwork and Tauwhiro – Care. You should be someone who has similar personal values.
We are proud of our team’s diversity. We know the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce helps us achieve the best outcomes for our patients and the communities in which we operate and serve.
As per COVID-19 Public Health Response Amendment Act (No 2) 2021, Hawkes Bay DHB requires ALL its employees to be both fully vaccinated against COVID-19 which now includes boosters. For full details of this mandate, please click HERE.
Failure to meet these requirements will result in your application being rejected.
North Island - Hawkes Bay -
|Job type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Expertise:||Non-clinical - Human Resources - Human Resources|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|