Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi. Engari, he toa takitini.
Success is not the work of one, but the work of many.
Permanent, Full-time or Part time
80 hours per fortnight (1.0FTE)
Our Digital Enablement team is looking for people excellence. Our Business Analysts are a team of extraordinary people who navigate the crossover between clinical, business, process and information systems. They do this to support a programme of work that directly impacts the health outcomes of the Hawke’s Bay community.
We are looking for new members to join our team who will have the ability and experience:
- to quickly conceptualise systems and processes to understand our customers’ priorities and requirements
- in translating our customers’ requirements into our Agile methodology to support our Digital Enablement squads
- in rapidly delivering high customer value outputs including documentation, analytical insights, business processes, and presentations
- to develop customer relationships with executive, management, operational and clinical staff so as to influence these critical decision makers to deliver improved health outcomes for our community
- to be adaptable and innovative in highly complex environments where people, process and technology are all part of the solution
The critical skills and experience required for this role may have been developed and used in sectors outside of Information Technology and Health. While experience in these sectors may be of benefit, we are looking for people with broad experience and skill sets who can leverage these into our Agile environment.
Hawke’s Bay DHB offers a challenging but rewarding work environment with a level of complexity and diversity in projects, with opportunities to extend an experienced Analyst. Whether you see this role as a stepping stone or the ultimate test, we have the opportunity for you.
The Hawke’s Bay DHB in general encourages a workforce that is innovative, eager to learn and enhance their skills and is passionate about caring for our community. As part of our team we will support, encourage and help you to develop your career with us.
We are committed to delivering and living our DHB values of He kauanuanu – Respect, Ākina – Improvement, Rāranga te tira– Teamwork and Tauwhiro – Care. You should be someone who has similar personal values.
We are proud of our team’s diversity. We know the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce helps us achieve the best outcomes for our patients and the communities in which we operate and serve.
As per COVID-19 Public Health Response Amendment Act (No 2) 2021, Hawkes Bay DHB requires ALL its employees to be both fully vaccinated against COVID-19 which now includes boosters. For full details of this mandate, please click HERE.
Failure to meet these requirements will result in your application being rejected.
|Location:||North Island - Hawkes Bay - Hastings|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Non-clinical - Information Technology - Information Technology|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|