Registered Midwives & New Graduate Midwives
- Full-time & Part time positions available for experienced and new graduate Midwives.
- Registered with the Midwifery Council of New Zealand with a current APC.
- Should have excellent time management, interpersonal and organisational skills.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
Mō te tūnga | About the role
- Provide mothers and their babies with antenatal, birthing, and postnatal care
- Support and promote breastfeeding within a BFHI-accredited maternity ward
- Provide quality maternity care and contribute positively to our team environment
As a midwife with our team, you - ll be working with a community that feels like family. You - ll be supported to upskill and develop professionally in your role with free training opportunities.
These are excellent roles for midwives looking for a new challenge or a change of pace as you will be able to provide an excellent level of maternity care and build relationships with our woman and their families due to the nature of our service on the West Coast.
We have a strong relationship with our community-based LMC midwives and work together as a wider team to support our community and ensure continuity of care.
Ko wai koe | About You
- Strong commitment to the protection, promotion and support of breastfeeding.
- Good communicator, with the ability to make informed decisions that focus on providing quality maternity care for the women within our services.
- Demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with other professionals.
- Ability to be adaptable, flexible and solution focused.
Mō mātou - About us
From July last year the West Coast DHB transitioned across to Te Whatu Ora - Health NZ. This is a great opportunity to make a difference at a time of significant change in the healthcare sector.
Te Tai o Poutini West Coast we are proud of how we do things. We have a way of working that we consider unique. It's about trying new things, listening to ideas from wherever they come from and working together as one.
We are passionate about attracting, recruiting and retaining talented people - become part of our team.
Ngā hua - Benefits
Being part of the Te Tai o Poutini West Coast, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
Tono ināianei - Apply Now
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.cdhbcareers.co.nz complete an application.
Enquiries: Natalie Gaunt - Recruitment Specialist - Natalie.Gaunt@cdhb.health.nz
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. This vaccination requirement includes gaining Booster Doses required to perform your role under the Health Order. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will meet many people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
|Location:||South Island - West Coast - Greymouth|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
Clinical - Midwifery -
|Attachments:||No File Attached|