Medical Imaging Technologist
- Multiple Permanent full time positions available (35 hours per week)
- Current registration with MRTB
- New Graduates are encouraged to apply!
Mō te tūnga - About the Role
On the West Coast we are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
Our service works Monday to Friday 8am -6pm with on call thereafter covering a 24/7 radiology service. Our team provides a diagnostic radiology service including: General Radiography and CT Scanning. Our team also travels to Westport 3 times a week to provide general x-ray and this will soon be in a new facility with a new machine.
On site weekly are sonographers from PRG and also Radiologists who supplement our service as contractors.
The Greymouth team consists of 5 full time MITs and 1 fulltime Team leader plus 2 admin staff and an assistant.
MITs in this role will also help with admin and other tasks to help manage the services bookings and special procedures.
Ngā pūkenga mengā wheako - Skills and Experience
- Have current registration with MRTB and hold a relevant qualification in clinical Radiography
- Be able to maintain confidentiality
- Possess ability to work cooperatively and efficiently.
- Possess a high level of initiative.
- Have well developed interpersonal skills including the ability to be comfortable with people of all social standards, cultures and abilities.
- 3rd year medical imaging students graduating this year are encouraged to apply
Mō mātou | About Us
- Ko ngā tāngata, te mātua mahi - Putting people at the heart of all we do -
Te Whatu Ora, Health New Zealand, leads the day-to-day running of our health system across New Zealand, with functions delivered at local, district, regional and national levels. It weaves the functions of the 20 former District Health Boards into its regional divisions and district offices, ensuring continuity of services in the health system.
Ngā hua | Benefits of working at Te Whatu Ora [Health New Zealand]
When you work at the Te Whatu Ora, you are part of a wider whānau that will support you along your journey. We offer great coaching, mentoring and learning outcomes for all staff. We are always improving our facilities across all campuses and have amazing discounts from select retailers, restaurants and business.
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
Only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted, therefore apply directly on our career site here.
For additional information about this role please contact Alex Jay, Recruitment Partner on email@example.com
We have a range of clinical and non-clinical roles at Health New Zealand, there could be a place for you!
Please visit our careers website for other roles and find your ideal fit within Health New Zealand.
Applications will be progressed as they apply
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|