Clinical Coaches - Greymouth
- Permanent part-time 0.8FTE & Fixed term part-time 0.8FTE covering parental leave until June 2023 positions available
- Based in Greymouth but will have responsibility across the West Coast
- Current Practicing Certificate with no restrictions, full drivers licence
- Previous experience as a Preceptor (3-5years is desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills as well as the passion to build the capability of our junior nursing workforce
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi, engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
Mō te tūnga | About the role
This is an exciting role with our Nursing Workforce Development team. You will be building, developing & coaching new graduate nursing staff, NETP, NESP & ENSIPP. You will also be supporting other nursing staff as directed. You will be working alongside clinical staff and preceptors to develop their capability in their practice. You will be coaching in the clinical moment and reflecting with nurses to support the further development and growth of their practice. You will also be a key negotiator between managers and nurses to ensure that our nurses are supported in their further training and development.
This is an ideal role for a nurse who is passionate about the development and growth of our junior nursing staff to enable them to be practicing at their best.
Two roles available;
- Permanent part-time 0.8FTE
- Fixed term part-time 0.8FTE covering parental leave until June 2023
Ko wai koe | About You
- A positive role model who is able to see the best in people and bring it out
- A skilled coach who can develop, lead, motivate and empower.
- Commitment to their own professional growth and development.
- Ability to work autonomously & independently and to sometimes tight deadlines.
Mō mātou - About us
From July last year the West Coast DHB transitioned across to Te Whatu Ora - Health NZ. This is a great opportunity to make a difference at a time of significant change in the healthcare sector.
Te Tai o Poutini West Coast we are proud of how we do things. We have a way of working that we consider unique. It's about trying new things, listening to ideas from wherever they come from and working together as one.
We are committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining talented people - become part of our team.
Ngā hua - Benefits
Being part of the Te Tai o Poutini West Coast, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
Tono ināianei - Apply Now
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.cdhbcareers.co.nz complete an application.
Enquiries: Natalie Gaunt - Recruitment Specialist - Natalie.Gaunt@cdhb.health.nz
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. This vaccination requirement includes gaining Booster Doses required to perform your role under the Health Order. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will meet many people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
|Location:||South Island - West Coast - Greymouth|
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Education, Training & Development|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|