Clinical Psychologist | Greymouth
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi, engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
- Permanent Full time vacancy 40 hours per week
What you - ll do with your time:
Our Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) is a skilled and passionate team of mental health professionals who are currently looking for a Clinical Psychologist to join our team on a Permanent, 40 hour per week, basis. The roles are vital to the mental health of our children and young people across the West Coast as you will be supporting them through their journey along with their Whānau. This role will be working within the community and within our integrated model of care. There will be opportunities and support for professional development and ongoing role development.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and traits;
- Clinically credible, respected, and person-centered
- Demonstrates high standards in terms of personal competence and professional practice
- New Zealand Registered Psychologist with a current Annual Practising Certificate with no conditions on practise that may prevent ability to fulfil requirements of the role
- Completion of, or personal commitment to undertake, cultural competency training
- Has the ability to work with children
- Full - clean - NZ driver - s license and the ability to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Computer literacy (i.e. Microsoft suite)
What we are about;
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference. As an organisation we are committed to help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
This isn - t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
What - s Next;
Only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted, please apply directly online via our careers website
For additional information about this role please contact Alex Jay, Recruitment Partner on email@example.com
We have a range of clinical and non-clinical roles at Health New Zealand, there could be a place for you!
Please visit our careers website for other roles and find your ideal fit within Health New Zealand.
|Permanent Full time
|No File Attached