Clinical Nurse Specialist - Paediatrics
- Permanent 0.8 Clinical Nurse Specialist role with focus on Paediatrics care both in the community and inpatient services
- Whanau centered role based in Greymouth
- Highly skilled Comprehensive registered nurse with experience in paediatrics and service provision
- Clinically credible & well respected, with demonstrated cultural competence and excellent interpersonal skills
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
Mō te tūnga | About the role
- Provide advanced clinical Paediatric expertise
- Advanced clinical care coordination of children in the service (outpatient/community and inpatient)
- Lead and support integration between services (including regions) to support a seamless journey for children and whānau
This is an excellent role for a highly qualified and experienced nurse with a passion for child health and interest in service coordination and improvement. An ideal opportunity take the next step to advance their career. In this role you will be able to directly enable better health outcomes for our children in our communities with a whanau centered approach
Ko wai koe | About You
- Demonstrated cultural competence
- Proven advanced clinical skills, including the ability to demonstrate clinical leadership and role model a high standard of clinical care
- Passionate about the development of an integrated, Rural Health Service and developing others within this space
Mō mātou - About us
From July last year the West Coast DHB transitioned across to Te Whatu Ora - Health NZ. This is a great opportunity to make a difference at a time of significant change in the healthcare sector.
Te Tai o Poutini West Coast we are proud of how we do things. We have a way of working that we consider unique. It's about trying new things, listening to ideas from wherever they come from and working together as one.
We are passionate about attracting, recruiting and retaining talented people - become part of our team.
Ngā hua - Benefits
Being part of the Te Tai o Poutini West Coast, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
Tono ināianei - Apply Now
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.cdhbcareers.co.nz complete an application.
Enquiries: Natalie Gaunt - Recruitment Specialist - Natalie.Gaunt@cdhb.health.nz
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. This vaccination requirement includes gaining Booster Doses required to perform your role under the Health Order. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will meet many people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
|Location:||South Island - West Coast - Greymouth|
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Senior Nursing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|