Crisis Response - Registered Nurses / Allied Health Workers | Greymouth
- Positions available for Registered Mental Health Nurses, Social Workers, and Occupational Therapists with community experience.
- Part- and Full-time opportunities available
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a cohesive Multi-Disciplinary Team
Mō te tūnga | About the role
There is an exciting opportunity currently within the Adult Community
Psychiatric Service, for Nurse or Allied Health Workers to join West Coast
Community Crisis Response. The West Coast Crisis Response team provides a 24 hour service assessing the
needs and providing treatment and support to clients experiencing psychiatric
Ko wai koe | About You
- As a professional and highly motivated Nurse or Allied Health Worker who displays a positive attitude and enthusiasm for this area of work, you will enjoy being part of a committed and diverse multidisciplinary team, you will work in collaboration with a group of professionals that recognises the importance of providing quality care and services to their clients, friends and whānau.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team, and in collaboration with our clients and their whānau primary care, community supports and our inpatient teams, your ability to think on your feet, triage and prioritize your patients appropriately in a timely manner is essential.
- Ideally you will be a Duly Authorised Officer who has been trained and signed off as being able facilitate the MHA, if not currently a DAO applicants for this position will be willing to undertake this paid three day DAO training as provided by the WCHB.
- Must Hold a Full Driver - s Licence and have a Mental Health Nursing Scope of Practice
- Qualified Occupational Therapists and Social Workers will also be considered.
- Permanent full- and part time vacancies available
Mō mātou - About us
From July last year the West Coast DHB transitioned across to Te Whatu Ora - Health NZ. This is a great opportunity to make a difference at a time of significant change in the healthcare sector.
Te Tai o Poutini West Coast we are proud of how we do things. We have a way of working that we consider unique. It's about trying new things, listening to ideas from wherever they come from and working together as one.
We are passionate about attracting, recruiting and retaining talented people - become part of our team.
Ngā hua - Benefits
Being part of the Te Tai o Poutini West Coast, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
Tono ināianei - Apply Now
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.cdhbcareers.co.nz complete an application.
Enquiries: Natalie Gaunt - Recruitment Specialist - Natalie.Gaunt@cdhb.health.nz
|Permanent Full time
|No File Attached