Hand Therapist, Gisborne
We have an exciting opportunity for a registered Hand Therapist to join our fun, innovative and supportive team at PhysioFIRST, part of Geneva Healthcare.
You will be part of a skilful, passionate, committed and fun Physiotherapy and Hand Therapy team, focused on achieving the best outcomes for our patients
Who we are | Ko wai matou?
We are a dynamic and very experienced team of New Zealand registered Hand and Physiotherapists located in Gisborne's largest GP practise. We are all highly committed to continuing professional development and evidence-based practice. With us, you will find the support that you need to thrive professionally and make a real difference to our patients.
Why Us | He aha ai mātou?
- Supportive team who will help you develop and thrive professionally
- Clinical, peer and administrative support
- Be part of the New Zealand Health Group, a future thinking organisation offering a wide range of healthcare services
- An opportunity to live/work/play in one of the best places in Aotearoa!
- Part of a modern health hub with direct connections with GP's, nurses and allied health professionals
- Flexibility of hours and consultation times
What you will bring | Ngā tohungatanga mō tēnei tūranga
- A strong commitment to deliver best practice hand therapy services
- Understanding of, and commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- NZ Registered Hand Therapist or associate Hand Therapist
- Current APC
- Passion to continue to learn and grow professionally
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well and a keenness to be part of a team
- An awareness of Health Legislation and the NZ health funding systems
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 including booster
The role is right for you if you have the above skills, are a team player and don't take yourself too seriously. We are a tightknit team who work hard and enjoy a laugh together!
If you are looking for a new and fresh Hand Therapy role, in a great location and working with fantastic people, click the apply button and bring your enthusiasm to our organisation today!
Please note that you must be a New Zealand citizen or resident to apply.
If you'd like to enquire about the role or have any questions, please reach out to Laura - 0220166382
|Location:||North Island - Gisborne - Gisborne|
|Job type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Allied Health - Physiotherapist|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|