Locum GP Workforce (Gen or Voc Registration)
- Set- shifts during office or school hours. Weekends, on-call or overnights at your discretion only.
- Suitable for Independent Contractors or Casual Employees,
- Thoughtful training and onboarding process; H&S, time sheeting, PMS training and advocacy.
About the ProCare Network
With over 175 practices apart of the ProCare Network, we are Aotearoa New Zealand's largest primary health organization and largest workforce of primary care professionals.
Tino harikoa mataou, hei mahi whakakotahi ki ProCare Network, manaaki/tautoko ngā Iwi Māori, Pacifika, me ngā Iwi Ahia. We are proud to be apart the ProCare Network, serving the largest Māori enrolled population in Auckland and the largest Pacific and Asian enrolled populations in the country.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive and innovative provider of crucial services that enable our general practices to improve the health of our whānau. Our diverse clinical and ops teams play an integral part in shaping the health landscape of Tāmaki Makaurau, Auckland
We are also one of the largest providers of mental wellness and psychological support services and have successfully pioneered equitable methods of mental health support and implementation for communities we serve. Fresh Minds
Who we are looking for
GPs with special interests and skills in family health, minor surgery, chronic care and long-term conditions, sexual health, occupational health or mental health in primary care, we have a spot for you on the Team! We value the unique backgrounds, experiences, and contributions that each person brings to our community and encourage and celebrate diversity. Our aim is to create a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live.
Working with ProCare
Wherever you are in your general practice journey, we have locum work available for practicing medical doctors with MCNZ- General Scope or Vocational Registration (GP). We offer excellent hourly rates, full control of your roster and on-going career advise and strategy.
- Casual sessions, ad- hoc shifts and blocked bookings available across all 5 localities
- Suitable for PGY3 House Officers, through Fellows of General Practice
We have some of the most diverse working environments and practices in the city, suiting your professional development and keen clinical interests:
- VLCA- high needs
- Combo GP/UC
- Māori/ Pasifika Health
- Integrated Health Services with IDT/MDT collaboration
- Specialist Clinic's- (Skin Cancers, Sports, Rest home/ Hospice, etc)
- Pathways to Partnership or Ownership
Please use the appropriate icon to submit your current CV or portfolio.
Ae he kōrerorero, for a private discussion, please ring our GP Advisor Erin Monck on 027 303 6546
|Contract/Temp Part time
|No File Attached