Nurse Manager - Aged Residential Care (ARC) 1 FTE (negotiable)
Golden Bay Community Health is a Rural Integrated Health Centre consisting of a Medical Centre, Urgent Care, Allied Health, Community Nursing, Well-Child, Maternity, In-Patients and Aged Residential Care.
We are currently recruiting for the role of:
Come and join our dynamic and forward-thinking team in beautiful Golden Bay. Golden Bay Community Health is seeking a senior nurse leader with coordination, staff management and clinical skills.
The Nurse Manager -ARC will have a key leadership role within our multidisciplinary team across our integrated service but with operational responsibilities for ARC. This role will have some direct reports.
GBCH is a forward-thinking rural integrated service including: 29 inpatient beds (rest home and hospital level care, short stay, palliative and respite care) a general practice, urgent-care, district nursing, well-child service, and youth and allied health services all on one site. Serving a population of over 5,000 that increases to 20,000 in the warmer months.
- Be a team player who thrives on collaborative leadership
- Have strong strategic management and planning skills
- Have a diverse knowledge of Aged Residential Care
- Take a professional approach and have the ability to inspire and lead the team within a positive team culture
- Have staff management skills
- Have a commitment to ongoing professional development
- Have a commitment to multidisciplinary collaboration
- Have a desire to strive for equity for all patients.
Please follow the links below for the Job description and Application form.
Applications close: 29th September at 5pm.
Important Note: To be eligible for this role, applicants must:
- be able to work in NZ (NZ residency or valid work permit)
- receive a satisfactory police check
be satisfactorily COVID-19 vaccinated in line with NBPH Policy
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:|| GBCH Nurse Manager - Aged Residential Care Aug 2023 Final.pdf (PDF, 338KB)