Child & Adolescent Mental Health Clinician
(Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Social Worker, Clinical Psychologist)
0.4 FTE – Permanent Part Time Position
He kōrero mō mātou | About Us:
Te Puna Manawa HealthWEST is an NGO with Māori Provider status committed to providing effective and efficient health services. We are passionate about improving health outcomes in the Te Whatu Ora – Waitematā area delivering free, accessible, innovative community and primary health services focusing on Māori, Pacific, tamariki, rangatahi, whānau and other high-needs populations.
He kōrero mō te tūranga | The Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Te Puna Manawa HealthWEST for an NZ registered Mental Health Clinician for our primary mental health service. This challenging and rewarding role involves undertaking Choice Appointments (Initial assessment/ screening) and brief interventions for children and adolescents between 10 and 24 years presenting with mild to moderate mental health or behavioural concerns. The role is predominantly based in our North clinic, however you may be required to work from our West Auckland site from time to time.
He kōrero mōu | About You:
To promote success in this role, you will have:
- Comprehensive assessment skills working with children and adolescents
- Sound risk management, with intervention skills reflective of evidence-based practice
- The ability to maintain documentation via an electronic patient management system
- The ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of clients and families/whānau
- Knowledge of the Choice and Partnership Approach (CAPA)
Ko tā mātou mahi | We Offer:
- Ongoing support for training and professional development
- Regular professional supervision
- Competitive salary
- Full orientation and induction
- A friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- A passionate and dedicated team
- Social Club
Tikanga haumaru | Safety Checking:
Te Puna Manawa is committed to the application of the Children's Act 2014 and its intent to improve the safety of all children. Safety checking for employment will be required for this role.
Me pēhea te tono | How To Apply:
If you think this is the role for you please apply now! Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com to reach us no later than 5 pm, Wednesday 21 June 2023. Please note this position may be filled before the closing date. For a job description please visit our website – www.healthwest.co.nz
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
Te Puna Manawa HealthWEST is committed to a fair recruitment process in accordance with equal employment opportunity principles.
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|