About the role:
Southern Cross Healthcare, Christchurch Hospital are currently looking for a Qualified Anaesthetic Technician (AT) to join our amazing Operating Theatre team. This is a 1.0 FTE position, rostered and rotating shifts, however, part-time positions are available for the right AT.
You will be required to work closely and collaboratively with the Clinical team, including the Charge Anaesthetic Technician, Theatre Services Manager, Medical Specialists and the wider OR team. In addition you will be supported to develop as an AT and a potential leader of the future.
Southern Cross Healthcare are passionate about developing their team and helping them to reach their full potential, we offer varied opportunities to help you grow as an AT and become part of our high performing team.
To be successful you will ideally need:
- To be a qualified Anaesthetic Technician
- Have previous Anaesthetic Technician experience in a healthcare facility
- Hold a qualification with the Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand as a certified Anaesthetic Technician
- Proven ability of being able to work co-operatively within a multi-disciplinary team
We can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Subsidised health insurance
- Christmas and New Year breaks
- Ongoing education and professional development
- Free morning teas/subsidised meals
- Free carpark
About Southern Cross Healthcare:
At the heart of Southern Cross Healthcare are over 3000 employees passionate about making a difference to the health of New Zealanders. They work alongside over 1200 medical specialists who are credentialled to provide services in our hospital facilities.
We are united in our purpose to advance the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders. This is supported by our not-for-profit DNA and a culture that puts care at the heart of all we do.
Now is an exciting time to join Southern Cross Healthcare as we pursue our vision to reshape the delivery of healthcare to enable New Zealanders to live healthier lives.
Make the change you have always been looking for and apply now!
|Location:||South Island - Canterbury - Christchurch|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Technical - Anaesthetic Technician / ODP|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|