EaseUp Youth Service - Clinician | West, Central and North Shore
EaseUp is looking for enthusiastic registered health professionals with a passion to make a difference to the lives of rangatahi through early intervention. Due to additional funding and expansion of the service, we are looking for new staff to join our amazing team.
He kōrero mō mātou - About us
EaseUp is a mobile community-based service that supports rangatahi (aged 12-24 years) who are experiencing challenges with their mental wellbeing and/or alcohol and other drug issues. EaseUp is made up of clinicians and peer support workers who work in partnership with rangatahi and their whānau. The service offers short term and brief interventions with the aim of supporting the young person and their family/whānau to manage their own wellbeing.
He kōrero mō te tūranga - The role
- Full-time and part-time roles available - Monday to Friday (no weekends)
- Variety of locations - Less commute in Auckland traffic
- Work/life balance - Flexible workplace
- Whakawhanaunga - Connecting with purpose - be part of making a positive impact to the lives of rangatahi through early intervention
- Ako - Walking and learning together - a safe learning environment and a supportive manager
He kōrero mōu - About you
We are looking for an energised 'can do' registered health professionals keen to work with rangatahi and their whānau by helping them set goals, navigate life challenges, make the right choices, and access the proper support to promote their health and wellbeing. You will also work alongside schools, youth organisations and a wide range of community stakeholders.
You will be a registered health professional (nursing, social work, occupational therapy, DAAPANZ) with an annual practicing certificate. You will have relevant clinical knowledge and experience working with youth, Māori, and Pasifika people. You will work collaboratively in a team, build strong relationships in the community, and can be open to reflective practice. Experience in talking therapies and facilitating groups would be an advantage. A full driving license is a requirement.
What's in it for you?
- Supportive team culture with regular supervision and on-going professional development
- Great opportunity to gain experience working within a youth service
- Annual registration fees are covered
- Be part of a national organisation with future career opportunities
- Additional paid leave: 3 wellbeing days per annum. 5-10 days study leave. Cultural leave days.
- Access to company car, phone and laptop
- Discounted health insurance, wellbeing subsidies and store discounts
Does this sound like you!? Are you curious about what we do....
Why don't you come and meet us for an informal chat. We can introduce you to the team, talk about what the role involves and answer any questions you may have.
For questions about the role, about EaseUp and to request a catch up at one of our sites, please email Selena.Griffith@emergeaotearoa.org.nz or phone 0278804163 or 0278802343.
Due to multiple vacancies the role will be advertised until filled.
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - North Shore/West Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Allied Health - Social Worker|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|