REGISTERED NURSE - AUCKLAND
- Permanent full time
- Current NZ practising certificate required
About New Zealand Blood and Organ Service
Working in a unique part of the Health Sector, New Zealand Blood and Organ Service (NZBS) provides a lifesaving service to New Zealanders by collecting, processing and distributing blood and blood products from New Zealanders. At the end of the day, you know that you've contributed in some way to making a difference in someone's life.
Our shared values are at the heart of our organisation's culture and guide our behaviour each and every day. They inspire us, motivate us and drive us to provide the very best service to the New Zealand public.
About the role
Nurses at NZBS assess the eligibility of donors using their health assessment skills in outpatient settings such as donor centres and mobile drives.
In your role, you will be responsible for performing venesections in order to collect whole blood, plasma, or platelets. In some donor centres and hospitals, our Registered Nurses also provide therapeutic services.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a better work-life balance (no nights!), as well as work with healthy donors. The opportunity to participate in professional development and advancement will be coupled with the ability to travel through the country (on mobile blood drives).
Salary starting from $66,570 to $95,340 depending on experience.
If you choose to work with us, you will get to:
- Enjoy a better work-life balance (no nights!) and working with healthy donors
- Work in an outpatient environment like Donor Centres, School Halls, and Mobile Drives
- Learn new, transferable career skills
- Participate in professional development & advancement
- Help save lives and make a positive difference to people's well-being
- Travel and see the country (on mobile blood drives)
Join and make a difference with NZBS!
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|