We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our multidisciplinary team based at our Ruatoria Community Health Centre with a focus on Practice Nursing. Position/s available are full-time and casual.
About the role:
Nursing at Ngati Porou Oranga offers many unique opportunities to develop and practise your skills in a wide range of clinical areas. On any given day Nurses working in our Community Health Centres provide a full range of primary health care services. Nurses assess and manage people with a variety of health issues, challenging physical and mental health problems, substance abuse related issues, as well as responding to emergencies and providing health education.
Our Nurses enjoy genuine work-life balance, a competitive salary, no night shift work, a wide range of practice work, and an environment where supportive professional career opportunities are on offer.
If successful, you'll join a high-performing health led team who are dedicated and committed to developing and embedding a Kaupapa Māori based model of care into the heart of health services delivery.
Essential skills/experience for the role:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Current NZ nursing registration
- Recent experience in primary or secondary health care nursing
- A broad range of post-graduate clinical experience
- The ability to assess and respond to an emergency situation
- The motivation to continue learning and developing professionally
- A non-judgemental approach
- Experience in triage (desirable)
- A commitment to Ngati Porou Oranga organisational mission and values
- A high level of cultural sensitivity and awareness
- Ability to communicate and relate to people at all levels
- Effective Networking with Key Stake Holders and communities
- Able to ensure continuous quality improvement activities are incorporated into all
aspects of this role
- Clean Full Driver Licence
- Must be Fully Vaccinated Covid 19
Required but not essential:
- Prime trained
- Post Grad Certificate in Tamariki Ora/Well child
- Current vaccinator certificate
- Registered smear taker
- Other Post Grad Nursing Qualifications
The range of the salary for this role is between $59,834 to $78,745 gross per annum. Appointment and remuneration will reflect skills and experience relevant to the role.
What we offer:
We are committed to developing our staff and offer a range of benefits and opportunities including:
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 5 days Tangihanga Leave
- A supportive, friendly environment, where people love coming to work
- Medical Health / Life Insurance / Critical Illness Insurance (fully subsidised)
- Amazing opportunities for professional development and personal development
- Wellbeing Support
- EAP Support
Apply Now - Applications close Friday 16th December 2022.
To apply, please submit a current CV and a cover letter describing your motivation for joining Ngati Porou Oranga reflecting relevant skills and experience.
As part of our pre-employment screening, the successful applicant will need to agree to undergo a Police Vetting and a Drug & Alcohol Test.
It is an exciting time to join us, and we continue to seek out talented individuals who are committed to an inclusive, vibrant workplace. We recognise and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals, and that of the collective talent in our whānau. For a Job Description and an NPO Application for Employment Form please contact Carole on DDI: 06 899 1091, cellphone: 021 190 4306; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location:||North Island - Gisborne - Gisborne|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Registered Nurse|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|