Registered Nurse - Alexandra
- Are you ready for a change and a new challenge?
- Do you want to further develop your Nursing expertise with an organisation that will support you to thrive?
- Does no shift work or on-call appeal to you and your whanau?
Who are we? Ko wai matou?
HealthCare NZ is the largest provider of community-based support services in the country. We pride ourselves on helping people to achieve their independent goals and aspirations in their own homes - for us it's all about making a difference.
About the role - He korero whakamarama mo tenei turanga
We are seeking an experienced, dynamic and passionate Registered Nurse to deliver high quality nursing services to people living in the community.
You will utilise your nursing knowledge, assessment skills and professional judgement to provide community based clinical support, education and advocacy.
Our clients have a wide variety of support needs. You may find yourself working alongside a person who is recovering from an injury, completing hands on nursing tasks (such as wound, catheter and medication management), right through to people who require long term support to remain safe and well in their own home. We can guarantee no two days are ever the same!
- Work from home options available after consult with your manager
- Can be located in Alexandra, Queenstown or wider Otago area
What you will bring - Nga tohungatanga mo tenei turanga
- Strong clinical expertise, excellent assessment skills and a desire to develop your career
- Fantastic interpersonal and time management skills
- An ability to think fast on your feet in our fast paced but rewarding environment
- A great sense of humour and the ability to quickly develop professional rapport with your clients and colleagues
Essential to the role:
- A Registered Nurse qualification and a current NZ practicing certificate
- A full driver's licence
- Competent computer skills - email, computer-based assessments, smartphones and tablets are used in this role
Why us - He aha ai matou?
In this role you will be well supported by a strong regional Clinical Leadership team and our national Clinical Governance group that understands clinical excellence, quality care, the importance of ongoing professional development and providing career growth opportunities. At HealthCare NZ, we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. Apply today as interviews will be held prior to application close date!
Applicants for this position must have current NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications close - Te katinga o tenei whai turanga on Thursday, 20 October 2022.
To read a copy of our job description and apply - visit our website by pressing the apply now button.
|Location:||South Island - Otago - Wanaka|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Registered Nurse|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|