Community Rehabilitation Coach - Part or Full Time
Community Rehabilitation Coach
Part or Full Time position
- Leading Rehabilitation Provider
- Auckland Location
- Personal and Professional Development
ABI Rehabilitation is a leading provider in brain injury rehabilitation. We hold CARF accreditation, an international gold standard in person centred rehabilitation.
We currently have a position available for a Rehabilitation Coach who is committed and compassionate with an empathetic approach to client rehabilitation. The successful applicant must have a relevant NZQA level 4 or above in Health and Wellbeing qualification and a minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Rehabilitation Assistant or Carer.
The primary objective of this role would be to work with clients who have sustained a Brain Injury under the direction of Rehabilitation Professionals to provide safe, competent, effective, holistic client-centered care that enables the person to reach their maximum potential for independence and community integration.
- Ability to follow a structured rehabilitation programme as specified with regard to personal preference/needs and dignity.
- A level of literacy in English that supports clear oral and written communication.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate consideration of disability when working towards rehabilitation goals
- Able to demonstrate effective teamwork.
- Able to work under pressure and apply consistent approaches.
- Able to work independently in the community in a range of different environments
- Current full, clean New Zealand driver's license.
For further enquiries contact:
Rachelle Bennett, Community Services Manager on 09 373 7267.
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - Auckland Central|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Allied Health - Occupational Therapist|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|