Key Worker - Full Time (part time hours may be considered)
- Leading Brain Injury Rehabilitation Provider
- Open to Allied Health and Nursing Professional
- Dynamic Inter-Professional Team
ABI Rehabilitation is the lead provider of intensive in-patient brain injury rehabilitation in New Zealand.
A full time, permanent position has become available to join our progressive inter-professional team. This role will involve providing keyworker services in our intensive in-patient service. The applicant must have excellent communication skills, establishing relationships with our stakeholders (clients, whanau, ACC, DHB, rehabilitation providers, external organizations, etc.), strong teamworking and organization/ planning skills.
The case load is varied and key areas include:
- Promoting a smooth and efficient pathway for clients and families-whānau from admission through to discharge
- Ensuring that families-whānau are engaged in the rehabilitation process as an integral part of the rehabilitation team
- Monitoring family-whānau satisfaction and promoting quality improvements
- Developing and implementing family-whānau information and education systems
- Managing discharge planning processes and communication throughout rehabilitation journey
We can offer you excellent opportunities for professional development including formal supervision, regular in-service training and attendance at external workshops and conferences to support professional learning.
A minimum of two (2) years' experience working with clients in similar rehabilitation settings would be preferred. A current practicing certificate or registration with a professional body /organization is essential.
For further enquiries please contact Helena Lister (Rehabilitation Services Manager) on 098310070 or send an email to Helena.email@example.com
To request a copy of the position description please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - North Shore/West Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Allied Health - Psychologist|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|