Team Leader Orthopaedics - Registered Nurse Operating Theatre
About the role:
Southern Cross Hospital Wellington has an exciting new job opportunity for a committed Registered Nurse who is ready for that next step in their career. We are looking for a Teal Leader to Lead Orthopaedic spinal surgery in our 6 theatre operating suite which operates Monday to Friday. This is a full-time position.
To be successful you will need:
- To be a NZ Registered Nurse with a current practicing certificate
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in OR
- Have a Post-graduate certificate/degree that is successfully completed
- Experience in Orthopaedic surgery - ideally 2 years
- Excellent communication skills and be a team player
- Good organisational ability
- Have a strong customer focus and exemplary communication skills
- Be able to work flexible rostered shifts
- Be a proactive member of the team
What we can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Monday to Friday work
- Subsidised health insurance
- Christmas and New year breaks
- NZ Council approved PDRP
- Relocation allowance
- Discounts of products and services from a range of our partners
- Wellness programme
About Southern Cross Healthcare:
Southern Cross Healthcare is New Zealand's largest independent healthcare network; comprised of our wholly-owned and joint venture hospitals, specialist centers, physiotherapy, rehabilitation and workplace wellness providers across New Zealand.
Each year the wider Southern Cross businesses support more than one million New Zealanders through medical care, healthcare and health and travel insurance.
We are driven by our purpose to advance the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders, supported by our not-for-profit DNA that keeps this purpose at the forefront of our focus.
Southern Cross Healthcare patients are supported by a team of over 3000 employees, passionate about making a difference to the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders. They work alongside over 1200 medical specialists who are credentialled to provide services in our hospital facilities.
Now is an exciting time to join Southern Cross Healthcare, as we pursue our vision to transform private healthcare to further improve the health of New Zealanders.
Our purpose and vision are brought to life by a progressive, innovative and inclusive workplace culture. Care is at the heart of all we do. We are looking for high performing people who are eager to play their part in delivering to our purpose.
In return for your extraordinary skills and the high degree of care you bring to everything you do, you will be joining an organisation in which you can truly make a difference.
Make the change you have been looking for and apply now!
Make the change you have always been looking for and apply now!
|Location:||North Island - Wellington - Wellington Central|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Operating Rooms/Theatres/Recovery|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|