Registered Nurse - Theatre
About the role
Southern Cross Wellington Hospital are looking for and experienced Theatre Nurse to join us in our six theatre department, where they cover a variety of surgical specialties' from Monday to Friday.
This is a Full time position however we will consider part-time hours for the right candidate.
To be successful you will need:
- To be a registered nurse with the Nursing Council of New Zealand;
- To have excellent communication skills, and ideally a minimum of two years theatre nursing experience in one or more of the following specialties: Orthopaedics, Neuro, Gynaecology, General Surgery, Urology, Vascular and Ophthalmology
- To commit to continuous quality improvement and on-going education through professional development
- To practice in accordance with best practice, legal and ethical professional standards
What we can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Monday to Friday work
- Subsidized health insurance
- Christmas and New Year breaks
- NZ Council approved PDRP
- Relocation allowance
- Discounts on products and services from a range of our partners
- Wellness programme
About Southern Cross Healthcare:
Southern Cross Healthcare is New Zealand's largest independent healthcare network; comprised of our wholly-owned and joint venture hospitals, specialist centers, physiotherapy, rehabilitation and workplace wellness providers across New Zealand.
Each year the wider Southern Cross businesses support more than one million New Zealanders through medical care, healthcare and health and travel insurance.
We are driven by our purpose to advance the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders, supported by our not-for-profit DNA that keeps this purpose at the forefront of our focus.
Southern Cross Healthcare patients are supported by a team of over 3000 employees, passionate about making a difference to the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders. They work alongside over 1200 medical specialists who are credentialled to provide services in our hospital facilities.
Now is an exciting time to join Southern Cross Healthcare, as we pursue our vision to transform private healthcare to further improve the health of New Zealanders.
Our purpose and vision are brought to life by a progressive, innovative and inclusive workplace culture. Care is at the heart of all we do. We are looking for high performing people who are eager to play their part in delivering to our purpose.
In return for your extraordinary skills and the high degree of care you bring to everything you do, you will be joining an organisation in which you can truly make a difference.
Make the change you have been looking for and apply now!
Make the change you have always been looking for and apply now!
|Location:||North Island - Wellington - Wellington Central|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Operating Rooms/Theatres/Recovery|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|